Noodle Recipes For Lunch – Fast, cheap and fast! And you can use whatever kind of noodles you have on hand – fettuccine, spaghetti, ramen, whatever!
Get your Asian noodle fix with these 10 recipes! They are very easy to make, and you can use any kind of noodles you have on hand – no need to go to a specialty store. If spaghetti is your jam, spaghetti noodles can be used for everyone! Why make dinner more complicated than it really needs to be?
Noodle Recipes For Lunch
1. Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy and delicious Asian noodles using pantry ingredients you already have. It’s fast, fuss-free and done in less than 30min. [GET THE RECIPE.]
Gong Zai Mein (hk Breakfast) 港式公仔面
2. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The much-loved bang bang shrimp has been transformed into the most delicious, easy-to-eat dish of all. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for a healthier version. [GET THE RECIPE.]
3. Beef Stir Fry – You can add whatever veggies you like, making this a clean, freezer-style meal. [GET THE RECIPE.]
4. Easy Homemade Ramen – Ramen is easier to make than you think. And you know it’s so much tastier (and healthier) than the store-bought version. [GET THE RECIPE.]
5. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Bowls – The teriyaki sauce is completely made. But you can use store bought too if you’re in a pinch. I won’t judge you if you don’t. [GET THE RECIPE.]
Stir Fry Noodles
6. Cheater Pho (Asian Noodle Soup) – With this simplified version, you can have homemade pho on your table in 30 minutes or less. It is not easy (more than 4 hour pho type). [GET THE RECIPE.]
7. Sesame Soba Noodles – With a simple Asian vinaigrette and soba noodles, these noodles are quick and refreshing. Feel free to add a hard-boiled egg for protein. [GET THE RECIPE.]
8. Quick Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry – A quick and delicious noodle dish made with linguine noodles, although you can use literally anything – angel hair, fettuccine, spaghetti, etc. . Everything is good. [GET THE RECIPE.]
10. Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat – Tastes like Panda Express except it takes a few minutes to whip up and tastes a million times better. DUH. [GET THE RECIPE.]These cold sesame noodle meal prep bowls are the perfect vegan lunch: roasted greens tossed with peas and whole wheat spaghetti in a delicious almond butter sauce.
Instant Noodle Soup Bowl
Having a delicious lunch waiting for you is a great way to eat well and save money. Our favorites are the cashew bowls, as well as the southwestern potato lentil bowl salad. These cold sesame noodle meal prep bowls are a personal and reader favorite!
With whole wheat pasta and vegetables tossed in a delicious almond soup, there’s a lot to like here. It’s great if you don’t have access to a microwave, as it tastes great cold.
To see exactly how I prepared these bowls of Cold Sesame Noodle Meal Prep. It’s very easy! You can find more of my recipe videos on my YouTube channel, or on Facebook.
1. Cook the pasta- start by cooking the pasta first, as it will take longer to prepare. Follow package directions. When cooked, rinse under cold water and set aside to cool completely.
Easy Noodle Recipes
2. Prepare the sauce- In a bowl or salad shaker, combine the almond butter, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, maple syrup, lime juice and red pepper flakes. .
3. Portion- Portion the almond butter sauce into containers; divide the peas, roasted vegetables and cooled pasta between four serving bowls.
Our tried-and-true dishes and containers will keep your food fresh, help you heat it evenly, and stand the test of time. Don’t waste your money anymore, these are the best dishes out there!
4. Serve- Remove the sauce and let it stand at room temperature for several minutes. Pour the sauce over the noodles, stir everything together, and enjoy cold!
Breakfast Pasta Carbonara • The View From Great Island
You don’t have to! They add flavor when mixed with noodles. If you would like a softer texture, you may stir for 3-5 minutes with a little olive oil.
Since nut butters vary greatly in thickness among different brands and batches, you may need to pour them. Add water by half a tablespoon, and stir until you get the consistency you want.
After refrigeration, the moisture will be thick and difficult to spread; let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes- up to 1 hour before drizzling over your noodles.
You can freeze it without the zucchini, but I don’t recommend freezing the zucchini noodles.
Noodle & Pasta Salads Perfect For Packed Lunches
Did you do this? Check me out on social @ and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe!
These cold sesame noodle bowls are the perfect lunch: stir-fried vegetables tossed with peas and wheat spaghetti in a delicious almond sauce.
1- use all natural almond butter (the only ingredients should be almonds and possibly salt). You can substitute peanut butter; other types have not been tested.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days; it can be frozen without zucchini.
How To Make Instant Noodles That Don’t Suck
Serving: 1 lunch bowl, Calories: 452 kcal, Carbohydrates: 65 g, Protein: 19 g, Fat: 15 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Sodium: 971 mg, Fiber: 14 g , Sugar: 13 g
© Sweet Peas & Saffron – Content and photos are copyrighted. Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or posting of full compositions on any social media is strictly prohibited.
Denise Bustard is the creator of Sweet Peas and Saffron, a pre-food focused food blog. With a PhD in biochemistry, Denise takes a scientific approach to perfecting her recipes. You can find Denise’s work featured on the Huffington Post, MSN, Self and more. We’ve rounded up 25 of the best popular noodle recipes including fried noodles, steamed noodles tossed, cold noodle salad, and noodle soup, with plenty of vegan options. and vegetarian options too. So if you’re craving a late night ramen fix or a busy weeknight treat, then you’ve come to the right place. Plus, the best part is that almost all of these recipes take less than 20 minutes to make. It’s very easy!
It’s better than this, delicious and authentic Shanghainese noodles with chicken, mushrooms and bok choy made in just 10 minutes – the easiest dinner ever!
Garlic Parmesan Noodles With Peas
Never again when you can make delicious, home-style authentic Pad Thai Chicken in just 10 minutes. Sweet, sweet, sour and nutty.
This beef stew is the 20-minute dinner you’ve been looking for – quick, easy, delicious and flavorful, and better than eaten.
Tiktok ramen is sweet, savory and full of umami flavor. It’s a quick and easy ramen with noodles, eggs, butter, garlic and soy sauce.
Better than takeout, the spicy stir-fried lamb noodles are topped with marinated lamb, noodles, and savory bean sprouts. Do it in 15 minutes.
Best Noodle Recipes
Better than takeout, this quick-stir-fried vegetable chow mein is filled with vegetables and covered in a sweet, savory sauce. Do it in 15 minutes.
Better than take-out, this quick and easy one-pan pan of fried rice noodles with peanut butter sauce is a delicious weeknight stir-fry, ready in minutes. 10.
Pork Noodles are quick and easy to make in just 20 minutes (including prep!). It’s full, it’s delicious, it’s delicious and it’s better than takeout.
Better than takeout, fried rice cakes with shrimp, bok choy and green beans in a delicious peanut butter soup are a quick 10-minute meal.
Noodle Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Toss wheat noodles in a thin oil soup and add ground beef to make delicious Sichuan Dan Dan noodles in less than 15 minutes.
Hand-pulled noodles (la mian 拉面) are sweet, chewy and delicious traditional homemade noodles that are rolled and stretched into long strips.
Easy vegan Shanghai noodles tossed in a peanut butter sauce with fresh vegetables and Asian spices, delicious and ready in 10 minutes.
Shanghai scallion oil noodles (葱油拌面) is a delicious, easy homemade noodle dish made with 6 ingredients in less than 10 minutes.
Asian Garlic Noodles
There is nothing better on a hot day than a cold and refreshing vegan soba noodle salad, topped with fresh vegetables and a delicious saucy dressing.
Quick and Easy Spicy Noodles is a simple, delicious and vegan dish made with just a few ingredients and in less than 10 minutes.
Peanut noodles are sweet, savory and delicious. This quick and easy, homemade vegan recipe is full of flavor and ready in 15 minutes.
Asian Cold Noodle Salad: Nothing screams summer more than a cold Asian noodle salad tossed with refreshing peanut, cilantro, and lime.
How To Make Diy Instant Noodle Cups
Creamy vegan ramen is delicious, delicious and healthy, packed with nutrients that will boost your immune system. It’s ready in just 30 minutes!
This Coconut Curry Ramen is delicious, rich, comforting, and delicious, with the perfect combination of flavors and textures and ready in 25 minutes.
It doesn’t get anything
Instant recipes for lunch, noodle box lunch special, cooking recipes for lunch, easy noodle lunch recipes, noodle lunch box, quick noodle recipes for lunch, noodle dishes for lunch, noodle lunch box recipes, cold noodle lunch ideas, noodle lunch, lunch recipes for diabetics, noodle lunch ideas