1. Fry potatoes until skinned. Lift and drain.
2. Soak ampel liver in lime juice for 10 minutes. Rinse in clean water, then cut into small pieces and fry. Lift and drain.
3. Sauté ground spices with cemplung seasoning until fragrant.
4. Add water to the stir fry seasoning.
5. Add the potatoes and liver gizzard. Season with salt, sugar and powdered stock to taste. Stir and cook until the spices are completely absorbed. Lift and serve.
Enjoy trying this potato liver fried chili sauce recipe. Hope you like!