- Grind garlic and salt, add water.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add the ground spices, broth powder and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour the flour, sliced celery and margarine. Mix until it forms into a smooth dough.
- Take the dough and flatten it. Cut into matchstick lengths.
- Fry until golden or cooked. Lift and drain. Ready to serve.
- When it’s cold, store it in a covered container to keep it crunchy.
Let’s try to make this simple flour stick snack yourself at home, perfect if you want to snack with makeshift ingredients.