- Peel the cucumber then remove some of the seeds, cut into pieces.
- Pick moringa leaves, wash clean. Peel the locks and then geprek.
- Thinly slice the garlic and shallots.
- Boil the water until it boils, add the cucumber and the key ring.
- If it looks wilted, add the moringa, garlic and shallots.
- Cook until the moringa leaves are soft.
- Add sugar and salt to taste, taste test.
- Add broth powder if you like.
- If it feels right, lift.
The clear cucumber moringa vegetable is ready to be enjoyed with warm rice.