- Place the sugar and water in a non-stick pan. Stir until the sugar melts.
- Add lime juice. Add a little food coloring to taste.
- Keep stirring the sugar mixture over low heat until the texture thickens, but don’t let it burn.
- Put it in a bowl, then let it rest in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Before placing the cotton candy mixture in the refrigerator, brush some of it around the rim of the glass, then sprinkle with sugar afterwards.
- When the cotton candy has hardened enough, remove it from the fridge.
- Put the ice cubes, then the soda drink into the glass.
- Take cotton candy with chopsticks or other sticks, then put it in a soft drink.
- Old school cotton candy is ready to drink.
That’s a recipe for old school cotton candy that’s fresh and delicious. Guaranteed, the sweet taste of both will raise your mood and enthusiasm. Good luck!
Author: Auliani Faiziah Haspari