Fimela.com, Jakarta Quail eggs can be processed into delicious dishes using chicory vegetables. Here is a recipe for stir-frying quail egg vegetables that you can try at home. For more, see the description below.
- 10 boiled quail eggs, peeled
- 1 small head of chicory, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp broth powder
- 1 small size onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 shallots
- 2 red chilies
- 3 bird’s eye chilies
How to make
1. Sauté all the sliced seasoning ingredients with a little oil until fragrant.
2. Add mustard greens and quail eggs.
3. Add enough water. Cook until vegetables are soft.
4. Add salt and broth powder. Stir well.
5. Remove and serve.
How? This quail egg vegetable stir-fry recipe is easy, right? Good luck and hope you like it!
Leave a Reply