Fimela.com, Jakarta Salmon can be processed into a dish fried rice delicious. Here is a recipe for salmon fried rice that you can try at home. Check out the full recipe here.
- 2 plates of cold white rice
- 2 pieces of salmon fillet, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 piece of green onion
- 2 bird’s eye chilies, sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make
1. Sauté the onions, spring onions and cayenne pepper until fragrant.
2. Add salmon. Stir until the fish is cooked.
3. Add eggs. Cook scrambled.
4. Add rice. Add salt and oyster sauce. Stir well.
5. After the spices are mixed well and the fish meat is cooked. Lift and serve.
Enjoy trying the salmon fried rice recipe and hope you like it!