- Boil the noodles until cooked then drain, discard the boiled water. set aside.
- Fried spices that will be mashed, namely garlic and chili. Grind with salt, sugar. Seasoning and ground pepper.
- Heat a little water, boil the ground spices until cooked and boiling.
- Enter the noodles into the seasoning stew, stir well.
- Add coconut milk. Cook all ingredients until boiling.
- Correct the taste, serve with a sprinkling of fried onions, spring onions and sliced chilies.
Very easy recipe right? For those of you who want a simple but delicious noodle dish, you can try this recipe.