1. Grind the garlic, coriander, salt and brown sugar.
2. Cut the goat meat into cubes. Store in a container that has been covered with papaya leaves. Cover it with papaya leaves. Leave it 30 minutes.
3. Coat the mutton with ground spices. Let stand 15 minutes.
4. Skewer the meat with skewers.
5. Preheat the grill. Grill the goat satay until cooked evenly while occasionally turning it over.
6. Mix all the chili ingredients in a bowl.
7. Serve satay with chili sauce.
Enjoy trying this tasty tender goat satay recipe and hope you like it!