1. Cut the chicken meat, then sprinkle with salt and sprinkle with lime juice. Let stand 10 minutes, rinse with clean water, then drain.
2. Sauté the ground spices with all the ingredients, leaves, capula, star anise, and lemon grass until fragrant and cooked through.
3. Enter the chicken meat. Stir well.
4. Add coconut milk, brown sugar, and tamarind.
5. Cook until the spices shrink and the oil appears. Lift and serve.
How? This simple chicken rendang recipe is pretty easy, right? Good luck and hope you like it!
Leave a Reply