- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or about 175 degrees C.
- Spread and then flour two 9-inch round baking tins.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Add eggs, oil, milk and vanilla. Then stir for 2 minutes at medium speed. It is recommended to use a wooden whisk.
- Enter the boiling water into the bowl containing the dough, stir until all the ingredients are well blended. Pour all the batter evenly into the prepared tin.
- Bake the dough for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven. If you have cooled the dough in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer the dough to a plate or any place and wait for the cake to cool completely.
How to make Chocolate Frosting:
Place the melted butter and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir until combined. Add powdered sugar and milk, beat all ingredients until smooth and easily spreadable. Finally add extra vanilla.
That’s an easy recipe for making chocolate cake for Friends of Fimela to try at home. Good luck.
Author: Nadia Maharani Ardiansih