- Peel the potatoes and then slice them thinly. Wash thoroughly until the water is clear.
- Sprinkle salt, mix well. Wait until the water comes out. Then rinse the potatoes clean.
- Dry with a paper towel and then sprinkle with cornstarch. Apply lightly over the entire surface.
- Fry until cooked, drain. Fry a second time until the potatoes look bloated. Lift and drain.
- Sprinkle on the oregano and some seasoning. Cocol with sauce and mayonnaise according to taste.
The potato will be hollow when bitten, the outside is crispy but the inside is soft and tender.