- Prepare all the ingredients then boil the water until it boils.
- Add the garlic, salt and ground pepper to the water. Cook until the aroma of onions smells good.
- Add potatoes and boil until half cooked.
- Add carrots and cabbage, cook until wilted.
- Add meatballs, green onions and celery leaves. Add sugar and a little broth.
- Cook all ingredients until cooked. Add enough fried onions, stir well.
- Cook until boiling, taste correction then remove and serve.
Very easy recipe right? Enjoy trying this recipe at home and hope your family likes it. This menu is also suitable as a daily menu for children. Besides being delicious, this menu is very healthy.