- Grate coconut and cassava until smooth.
- Finely grind the spices for the dough. Then mix with the dough. To make it even, you can stir it by hand.
- Grind the spices for the filling, then mix with the oncom.
- Sauté the oncom mixture until cooked. Don’t forget to add flavoring.
- Shape the dough round and fill it.
- If so, fry until brown.
That’s the recipe for making a typical West Javanese snack, namely combro. This dish can be served as a snack, especially when eaten during leisure time with family. Interested in trying?
Author: Auliani Faiziah Haspari