- Prepare the mutton. Cut into small cubes then marinate with the marinade seasoning.
- Prepare grill and coals. Wait for the fire to burn.
- Arrange the marinated mutton onto the skewers. Each skewer contains 4 to 5 pieces of mutton.
- Grill over coals or on a special skewers grill pan.
- If the satay is half cooked, rub the soy sauce and sliced shallots. Grill again until the satay is cooked according to taste.
- Heat the satay and serve.
Serving satay goat quite delicious served with goat meat curry and spicy soy sauce. Come on, don’t be lazy to make delicious goat satay at home. Hopefully this recipe is useful.