1. Mix all the wet dough ingredients. Beat with a mixer until thick white traces. Divide into two parts.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the black sticky rice dough in a bowl. Add one part of the wet dough. Stir well.
3. Mix all the pandan dough ingredients. Add one part of the wet dough. Stir well.
4. Heat the steamer.
5. Pour the black sticky rice mixture into a tin that has been lightly smeared with oil and lined with baking paper. stomp.
6. Steam the black sticky rice dough for 15 minutes.
7. Pour the pandan mixture over the black sticky rice mixture. Steam again for about 30 minutes.
After the brownies are cooked and the hot steam is gone, remove from the mold and then cut according to taste. Good luck and hope you like it!
Leave a Reply