- Grind the young corn with the ground spices in a blender. Just a moment, about one turn.
- Pour the corn mixture into the basin. Add eggs and flour. Stir all ingredients thoroughly.
- Add chopped celery leaves. Stir well again.
- Heat the oil, take the bakwan mixture with a ladle, pour it slowly.
- Fry the bakwan until cooked over medium heat while continuing to turn it over when the bakwan is hard enough.
- Remove the bakwan, drain on oil paper or paper towels.
Pretty easy recipe right? Don’t hesitate to try making delicious corn fritters at home. I hope this information is helpful.
Leave a Reply