1. Dice the beef. Cover with the marinade seasoning. Stir well.
2. Squeeze the papaya leaves. Put it in the marinated beef container.
3. Let the beef marinate in papaya leaves for 1 hour at room temperature.
4. Skewer the meat onto the skewers.
5. Prepare the grill.
6. Sear and roast the beef for about 10 minutes while occasionally basting it with soy sauce.
7. Serve with chili sauce and complementary ingredients such as tomatoes and sliced shallots.
Good luck and hope you like this tender roast beef recipe!