- Clean the prawns and squid, peel and cut the squid. Peel the prawns and remove the waste.
- Cut the chicken, fish balls and green onions.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, sauté the chicken, prawns and squid until they change color or look cooked.
- Add the fish balls, stir-fry until browned and slightly dry.
- Beat the eggs, pour into the pan, stir scrambled.
- Add rice, stir well with all ingredients.
- Add all the seasoning sauce and chives, stir well.
- Taste test, if it’s right, lift.
Enjoy Solaria’s seafood fried rice while it’s warm, it can be complemented with vegetables such as lettuce, cucumber and tomato.