- Boil the claws until cooked and tender. Let stand for a while in the cooking water for the claws, take just a little of the clear part for the broth.
- Heat a little oil, saute garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth that has been taken from the claw cooking water. Add salt and ground pepper.
- Enter the claw into the stir-fry seasoning, stir well.
- Add sweet soy sauce, chives and celery leaves.
- Cook until the spices are absorbed, correct the taste, remove and serve for the baby.
Very easy recipe right? Enjoy trying this recipe and hope your kids will like it. Make sure Mom accompanies the baby when eating with a side dish of claws.