- Heat a skillet, melt a tablespoon of margarine.
- Saute ground spices until fragrant. Add eggs then scramble.
- Add the rice to the seasoning and egg mixture, stir well.
- Add cauliflower, mustard greens, noodles, bean sprouts, shredded chicken and green onions.
- Stir well while cooking over low heat. Cook all the ingredients until the vegetables are wilted and cooked.
- Correct the taste, remove then serve the savory spicy mawut fried rice.
Besides being delicious, this food menu is also quite healthy because it contains various nutrients in it. Hopefully this recipe is useful and good luck trying this recipe.
Leave a Reply