Fimela.com, Jakarta Beef can be processed into a special steak dish. The following is a typical Sundanese beefsteak recipe that you can immediately try at home. For more, see the description below.
- 500 grams of beef
- 65 ml of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp mushroom stock
- 1 tsp brown sugar that has been finely combed
- 8 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1/3 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cm nutmeg
- 3 white cardamom grains
- 2 cloves
- 3 candlenuts
- 2 cm ginger
- 3 cm galangal
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 10 shallots
- 1 strand of lemongrass, crushed
- 3 bay leaves
How to make
1. Boil beef until tender. Cut into pieces.
2. Saute ground spices until fragrant. Add the mixed ingredients.
3. Add the meat. Add enough water until all the meat is submerged.
4. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce and pepper. Stir well. Cook until the water boils.
5. Add coconut milk. Stir well.
6. After the spices have absorbed and the water has shrunk, remove and serve.
Enjoy trying this Sundanese beefsteak recipe and hope you like it!