- Boil the meat, drain. Then cut into pieces, set aside a little clear cooking water.
- Heat a little oil, sauté shallots, garlic, bay leaves, galangal lime leaves and ginger until fragrant.
- Add chilies (cayenne pepper, big red green, curly), lemon grass and beef. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Add beef broth, boil with spices and bring to a boil.
- Add salt, sugar, ground pepper, sweet soy sauce and cooking seasoning.
- Add thick coconut milk.
- Cook for about 7-10 minutes until it boils and the flavors meld. Stir well and taste correction.
- Lift then serve.
That’s a delicious and delicious meat recipe with sliced spices. This menu is very practical and can be consumed for breakfast, lunch or dinner.