- Boil water until it boils.
- Add ginger powder, stir and boil over low heat until it boils.
- Turn off the stove, then add cinnamon powder, stir again until evenly distributed.
- Pour temulawak tea into the teapot while straining it so that the dregs are wasted.
- Pour the honey into the glass first, then pour the temulawak tea.
- Stir, and temulawak tea is ready to drink.
If you don’t really like herbal drinks but still want to be healthy, you can try the recipe above. Apart from being healthy, temulawak tea can have many positive effects on the body. Good luck!
Author: Auliani Faiziah Haspari
Leave a Reply