Fimela.com, Jakarta Kwayiau are flat noodles made from rice. Suitable as a diet menu, because it has a good taste. Unfortunately, to process kwetiau is not easy. If done incorrectly, it will cause the kwetiau to crumble and become sticky.
Curious how to do that noodles processed is not mushy and crushed. Come on, see the tips below.
Tips for the Kwetiau Don’t Crush
- Before processing the kwetiau, boil it first in boiling water.
- Make sure the water you use is quite a lot, so the kwetiau is submerged and cooked perfectly.
- Add salt and a little oil in the water to boil the kwetiau. Don’t forget to stir it, so that the kwetiau breaks down completely.
- Boil the kwetiau on medium heat, cook for a minute.
- Strain the kwetiau, then let it drain. Flush with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Let stand for a moment then the kwtaiu is ready to be processed according to taste.