- 1 liter of water
- 10 cm turmeric
- 7 cm red ginger
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 1 cinnamon stick (5-6 cm)
- 3 grains of tamarind
- 2 cardamom grains
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lime
How to make:
- Clean the turmeric, lemon grass and ginger. Peel and then slice thinly or geprek until crushed.
- Boil water, add all ingredients including cinnamon, cardamom, tamarind and brown sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Continue boiling for 10-15 minutes, remove from heat.
- Strain into glasses, give a little lime juice to make it fresh.
Jamu stiff rheumatic pain is ready to be enjoyed. If you want a cold version, you can add ice cubes.