Fimela.com, Jakarta Beans and carrots can be processed with simple spices for a delicious dish. Like the recipe for stir-fried green beans with the following yellow seasoning. This recipe can also be tried at home. For more, see the description below.
- 250 grams of carrots, cut lengthwise
- 12 green beans, cored and cut
- 1 leek, sliced oblique
- 1 egg
- salt, sugar and broth to taste
- enough water
- 2 cm turmeric
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 shallots
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 candlenuts
How to make
1. Make scrambled eggs. set aside.
2. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant. Add water.
3. Add carrots and green beans.
4. Add sugar, salt, broth powder, and leeks. Stir well.
5. Add scrambled eggs. Stir well. After the water has shrunk, remove and serve.
Good luck with the yellow seasoned chickpea stir-fry recipe and hope you like it! Happy cooking!